TLDI® (Two stroke Low pressure Direct Injection) is a powerful direct fuel injection system that reduces emissions over conventional carbureted 2-stroke motors while also greatly increasing fuel and oil economy.
With a TLDI® outboard, you get all the efficiencies of a 4-stroke outboard and all of the power of a 2-stroke outboard in one.
Besides having a reduction in emissions over a carbureted 2-stroke, the TLDI® motors provide a significant reduction in fuel consumption. TLDI® outboards provide several other advantages over carbureted 2-strokes such as:
- eliminating the need for a choke giving you easy, quick starts in all weather conditions
- user-adjustable idle settings, electronically controlled through the key switch for variable trolling speeds
- smooth, consistent idle which produces significantly less vibration
- quiet and virtually smokeless operation provides a more enjoyable boating experience
- eliminates the need to pre-mix oil and fuel
- a smooth transition throughout the power curve from low to high speed
- MD90, MD115 pictured with Stainless Propeller is optional upgrade. Alloy props are available to order with outboard